Maher's Tax Service

Schedule an appointment today

Call 717-836-2175


Personal Fitness Trainers

Personal Fitness Trainers

If you are a Self Employed Personal Fitness Trainer you need to file Federal Form 1040 Schedule C, state and local income tax returns and are required to make quarterly estimated payments to these taxing authorities. Don’t spend your valuable time trying to prepare your own tax returns and at the end wonder if you… read more

Schedule C – Profit or Loss From Business (Sole Proprietorship)

The Schedule C is used to report income or loss from a business you operated or a profession you practiced as a sole proprietor when your primary purpose is to generate income for profit and are involved in this activity with continuity and regularity. Some of the activities falling within this group would be tradesmen… read more