Schedule an appointment today

Call 717-836-2175


Personal Fitness Trainers

February 1st, 2016

If you are a Self Employed Personal Fitness Trainer you need to file Federal Form 1040 Schedule C, state and local income tax returns and are required to make quarterly estimated payments to these taxing authorities.

Don’t spend your valuable time trying to prepare your own tax returns and at the end wonder if you have done everything correctly. I can prepare your returns and file them electronically, based upon the information you provide to me at a very reasonable cost and with a fast turn around time. If you have over paid your tax liability the refund can be directly deposited into your bank account or credited toward your 2016 estimated tax payments, or both.

My fee schedule is very reasonable. Please call or email me to set up an appointment to discuss your 2015 income tax filings.

One Response

  1. Dino says:

    Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m
    not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

Join conversation